Life & Transition Coaching
At points of transition, we naturally look back on our lives and assess where we stand, how far we have come, and where we would like to go. Aging and illness are classic examples of physical transitions. When our bodies are entering a different phase, losing strength and our youthful metabolism, we want to make conscious healthy choices about how we face this reality. I ground my coaching clients to reconnect with core values; feeling fit and more alive, or creating time for what matters. Employment transitions or relocations can be extraordinarily difficult, literally uprooting; yet through coaching, these can be seen as a time to restructure and rebuild our lives with only the elements we consciously want to carry over. We can decide what old habits and attitudes we want to leave behind. This is a time of awakening that can bring us the motivation we need to change behaviors, build new strength, and increase our energy and capacity for achievement through prioritizing physical and mental well-being.
What I hope you’ll experience:
• Energizing, encouraging, and challenging conversations.
• Exploring what it would mean to be living more congruently with your values.
• Tuning into the quieted voice that tells you what you WANT to do, and who you WANT to be, instead of what you HAVE to do or who you HAVE to be.
• Opening up to see where your choices are.
• Increasing active participation in your life that will empower you and your confidence.
• Regular accountability for SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Bound).
As your coach, I have the privilege of:
• Working as your thinking partner to uproot old fears/habits that are blocking your way forward.
• Tapping into your passions and strengths.
• Uncovering the solutions that you have already within you.
• Creating time and energy for what you prioritise.
• Strategising concrete and manageable action steps towards becoming more powerful and effective.
• Shifting your energy from feeling physical failure, to energized, motivated, and confident!
Bring yourself just as you are. With our teamwork we can be intentional and focused in becoming who you want to be.
The Coaching Process
I offer weekly telephone/skype (international) coaching sessions with unlimited email support throughout the week. My fee for weekly 50-minute calls is €75 or $75, with flexibility based on frequency and length of sessions.
In Munich I offer in-person sessions at Heimeranstraße 62 or Habsburgerplatz at a cost of €75/50 minute session.
“With her coaching, and my perseverance, I have made real progress for the first time in my life. I established a food plan with her help and I follow it as well as I can. I practice mindfulness, which we discuss in our meetings. I have established a few general rules for myself, which I mostly follow. I have increased my intake of vegetables significantly, which I actually enjoy. With Jennelle’s help, I have lost 30 pounds, slowly but surely. My health is vastly improved, I have much less pain in my joints, I have more energy, and I really enjoy my exercise program. For all of this, I am so grateful to Jennelle.” – Anonymous
“Being coached by you has been life changing and I am loving the process of clarifying my values, and finding calm in chaos. I have also been grateful navigating multiple transitions, challenges and crises with you in a way that created opportunities and growth for both me and my family. Thank you for being my coach!” ~ Michelle Harwick
“Jennelle is an amazing coach! I knew I could do it, I just needed help. Through her listening and thought-provoking questions, Jennelle helped me find the answers I needed within myself as well as the motivation to make changes. Even now, months after my coaching with Jennelle, I am still committed to the decisions I made and making progress toward my goals.” – Anonymous
“Jennelle always showed up to our meetings with high energy and held a loving space for me to grow and explore the topics we were working on. Jennelle is genuinely curious and empowering to get into the level of detail that is necessary for breakthrough coaching. Without hesitation, Jennelle’s coaching and support has had a positive impact on my transformation in becoming a coach. Jennelle is always prepared and professional and I loved working her and would highly recommend her as a coach.”